Questions about Nintendo 64 missing stuff

General No-Intro related discussions.
diego-rbb
Datter

Questions about Nintendo 64 missing stuff

Post by diego-rbb » 01 Jul 2019 23:19

Recently, a user from a spanish forum asked about Cowering's GoodN64 documentation. Specificly, about Super Mario 64 (J) (V1.1) [!] and Super Mario 64 (J) (V1.2) [!], two releases that were meant to be added to the next update of GoodN64 (3.27) but never made it.

Ofc, we have checked out the Master List and only the original release and Shinzou edition (marked as Rev.3) are in there. So i just wanted to confirm this was some kind of "typo" by Cowering.

On the other hand, i havent seen any discussion related to this:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/re ... do-64-game

Our mate from VGPC, Dashey, is going to send his USA cart he bought in order to have it dumped, but i wondered if someone knows about this cart, as i havent seen any discussion about it around. Plus, the PAL one will still be needed (but anyway, i guess its running in 50 hz against 60 hz from USA so nothing really needed urgently)

PD. BuffaloJoe is FINALLY! getting his N64 Dumper fixed and shipped to him. It will take a couple of weeks to arrive i guess, but the Spain subset will finally be verified (plus that missing Mission Impossible Rev. 1 cart undumped).