NES + N64 dump status

Post all database contributions here.
BigFred
High Council

NES + N64 dump status

Post by BigFred » 29 Jun 2009 16:12

I put all unlicensed games and Beta releases in seperated sheets of the excel-file to get a consistent overview what original games are confirmed and to have a better appoach documenting all other material. Imo the growing number of Beta/Unl additions disturbed the process of verifying the licensed software. Betas will get a little description when I find the info as well as cart-pics if available so we know what we actually have here.

I will set a lot of entries to verified in the future. As you can see I accepted ototo's redumps for the list. But they don't meet our standards so I won't give a verified tag to games only verified by him. I use a "good" tag for games redumped by obviously trustworthy people that don't meet those standards.

Based on this overview we may also discuss what unlicensed games to include in future dat-releases. There are in fact hundreds of unlicensed games that might be valid for the dat.

The N64 list is seperated into the 3 main regions because the status is very different here. Japan is done, PAL releases are constantly updated and redumped. US is nearly untouched.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BigFred
High Council

Re: NES + N64 dump status

Post by BigFred » 04 Oct 2009 11:06

new list. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.