It is currently 18 Aug 2017 03:55

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2015 13:08 

Hello you all. Look, back in 2013 I managed to get a cartridge of the spanish version of this game, and I dumped it twice with Wood Dumper R85. After further testing with Crappy Tiny Reader I send the copy to DAT O MATIC. In other words, I am the "Trusted Source" indicated in the page

http://datomatic.no-intro.org/index.php ... =5288&s=28

The thing is that afterwards I decided to make some dumps more, so I redumped the cartridge 3 times more (2 times with Wood Dumper and the last one with INDS SLOT 2 DUMPER, because the Supercard one I used to use stopped working and I was not able to make Wood Dumper work in my M3 PRO LITE). I created the sfv of all of the dumps I made and then forgot about them. I just found them in my computer recently, and I thought that they could be of use,as proofs that the game had been correctly dumped.

https://temp-share.com/f/rwktjovtdr

You will find 5 SFV files inside the zip file. The first to belong to the first 2 dumps of the game I made, whose result I sent to Dat O matic. The date appearing inside each SFV along with the name of each dump (remember that Wood Dumper renames the nds file with the date and the time the game was dumped) would confirm that they actually are different dumps.

If you think this could not be valid enough just tell me. Unfortunatelly I do not own the game anymore so I cannot make more copies.