It is currently 22 Sep 2017 18:02

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2013 14:44 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 92
Retail Games (LNA-CTR serial)
-

Unconfirmed
06.06.2016 Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest (Nintendo Selects) Rev ?

"3DS ROM is available, but no scene release exits"
Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS (Rev 2)


Last edited by SonGoku on 07 Aug 2014 06:56, edited 124 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2016 19:44 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 613
For the list of possible revisions: There's a Nintendo selects version of Disney Frozen - Olaf's Quest. The release date is supposedly 06-06-2016, but people found it in stores several days before that.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229085
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/fwTQzMaztq5oxGJPpt_r8ipyzoKppp_-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Selects#Nintendo_3DS


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2016 20:59 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 92
relax wrote:
For the list of possible revisions: There's a Nintendo selects version of Disney Frozen - Olaf's Quest. The release date is supposedly 06-06-2016, but people found it in stores several days before that.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229085
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/fwTQzMaztq5oxGJPpt_r8ipyzoKppp_-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Selects#Nintendo_3DS


Thank you relax,Added it to the list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2016 18:33 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 613
Five new Nintendo Selects for North America were relased on 26.08.2016. Have these been checked for new revisions?
Code:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
Tomodachi Life
Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Rev2 of Golden Retriever & New Friends was just dumped, I guess that the origin is the Nintendo Selects edition.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-selects


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2016 20:37 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 92
relax wrote:
Five new Nintendo Selects for North America were relased on 26.08.2016. Have these been checked for new revisions?
Code:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
Tomodachi Life
Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Rev2 of Golden Retriever & New Friends was just dumped, I guess that the origin is the Nintendo Selects edition.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-selects


Thank you relax,Added it to the list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2017 10:32 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2008 10:07
Posts: 53
"Harvest Moon 3D - The Tale of Two Towns" v2 spotted !

Also adding a picture of "Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS" v2, just in case of, credit to HowlingBlue for it :)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2017 11:00 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 92
psykopat wrote:
"Harvest Moon 3D - The Tale of Two Towns" v2 spotted !

Also adding a picture of "Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS" v2, just in case of, credit to HowlingBlue for it :)
Thank You psykopat,1 Retail Added it to the list. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 May 2017 11:45 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 613
Moved Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest (Nintendo Selects) Rev ? to a new "Unconfirmed" section, like in the Japanese list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 May 2017 19:13 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 92
relax wrote:
Moved Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest (Nintendo Selects) Rev ? to a new "Unconfirmed" section, like in the Japanese list.

@Relax Made arrangements "Thank You" :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2017 16:25 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2008 10:07
Posts: 53
relax wrote:
Moved Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest (Nintendo Selects) Rev ? to a new "Unconfirmed" section, like in the Japanese list.

Thanks for this, much appreciated :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group