It is currently 26 May 2017 12:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
PostPosted: 17 May 2017 21:46 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 76
psykopat wrote:
- Kuma Tomo *Happy Price edition*
- Dragon Quest VII - Eden no Senshitachi *Ultimate Hits edition*
Add 2 Retail lists ? Remove 2 Retail lists ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 May 2017 14:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2008 10:07
Posts: 54
SonGoku wrote:
psykopat wrote:
- Kuma Tomo *Happy Price edition*
- Dragon Quest VII - Eden no Senshitachi *Ultimate Hits edition*
Add 2 Retail lists ? Remove 2 Retail lists ?

Well no... Do not add or remove them to the missing list, just put them in a sub-section named "need revision confirmation" for example.
Like in the USA list, with the game "Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest *Nintendo Selects*". We just need to confirm their revision first to be sure that they are undumped. Without that info, it's too early to put them in a missing list.
Dunno how to be more clear lol. Can someone help to explain xD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 May 2017 20:40 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 76
psykopat wrote:
SonGoku wrote:
psykopat wrote:
- Kuma Tomo *Happy Price edition*
- Dragon Quest VII - Eden no Senshitachi *Ultimate Hits edition*
Add 2 Retail lists ? Remove 2 Retail lists ?

Well no... Do not add or remove them to the missing list, just put them in a sub-section named "need revision confirmation" for example.
Like in the USA list, with the game "Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest *Nintendo Selects*". We just need to confirm their revision first to be sure that they are undumped. Without that info, it's too early to put them in a missing list.
Dunno how to be more clear lol. Can someone help to explain xD


I do not speak long sentences in English. :(

Remove
Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest *Nintendo Selects

Add
Dragon Quest VII - Eden no Senshitachi *Ultimate Hits edition*
Kuma Tomo *Happy Price edition*

Is it correct ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 May 2017 02:10 
Offline

Joined: 22 Sep 2012 16:36
Posts: 260
Update list: Add "Unconfirmed" section.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 May 2017 11:36 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 611
I created an unconfirmed section and moved the unconfirmed games and revisions to that section.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 May 2017 19:12 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 76
relax wrote:
I created an unconfirmed section and moved the unconfirmed games and revisions to that section.

@Relax Made arrangements "Thank You" :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group