It is currently 23 Sep 2017 06:44

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2009 15:09 
High Council

Can't read japanese :( Maybe NGEFreak or someone of our japanese friends can help?

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2009 17:27 

There's also a NES-based exercise bicycle, similar to the SNES one. But I can't say, if it's already in the list, because the title is on Japanese - http://www.ne.jp/asahi/oroti/famicom/mab17.html

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2009 02:59 

From the box photo, the 'Yashashii' part is definitely in the title, not sure about in game title screen though.

The bicycle thing is called 'Famicom Fitness' or 'Famicom Fitness System' according to the article.

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2009 20:52 
High Council

Famicom section updated with everything found on ototo's website. The list is getting near exhaustive as he redumped almost all games. Unfortunately we miss pretty much stuff as expected when looking at the amount of FC dumps out there.

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 10:46 
High Council

Updated again - Super Mario Bros. 3 rev 0 was found by bootgod. But ototo dumped 2 more revisions as well.

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 11:32 
High Council

Fixed thw Famicom not-for-sale section. It should be consistent now. Any help on the unconfirmed games is welcome.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 16:37 
High Council

2 fixes:

Removed the Kage no Densetsu Special release which appears to have been dumped by ototo and turned out to be the same as the standard-release.

Removed Sailor Moon which is actually Nakayoshi to Issho (code: SHI-MN)

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 12:06 
High Council

Godzilla Extra Playing Version confirmed:

http://beraboman.fc2web.com/hibaihin.htm

Best Play Pro Yakyuu Special rev A removed thx to bootgod.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2009 13:41 
High Council

On farther research I found no information about the Rockman 4 gold cartridges' data being different from the retail versions. It was claimed by whoever here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=256&start=0&hilit=safety+rally that each of the 8 carts was containing a different custom boss designed by the winners. Actually I believe this is a mystery and misunderstanding. First of all the gamecode is the same as the normal version "CAP-4V". 2nd coding a boss for a single cart and doing this 8 times is crazy imo and hard to believe. And where should this boss go in the game? The information on that french page

http://tengokugame.free.fr/dossier_coll ... micom.html

might be misinterpreted. Now what I believe is that the competition was to design the 8 bosses for Rockman 4 itself before the games' release and the winners were handed a gold version of the game. Of course the cart includes their boss characters but the 8 you all know - each designed by one of these people. I KNOW there was such a competition because I wanted to participate in it myself and were drawing some designs as a little kid. I have old "Video Games" issues with articles about that competition. Afaik it wasn't the only Mega Man with that story since they ran out of ideas for really cool enemies.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2009 11:51 
High Council

list updated!

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2010 23:11 

Godzilla (8A36D2B7) was dumped by bootgod. ;)

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2010 03:52 
what about

-- J.League Excite Stage '96 (Japan) (Sample)
-- Little Master - Nijiiro no Maseki (Japan) (Sample)
-- Pro Action Replay - High Tech Option Series (Japan) (Unlicensed)
-- Pro Yakyuu Nettou Puzzle Stadium (Japan) (Sample)
-- Super Mario Club Taikai You (Japan)
-- Super Street Fighter II (Japan) (Sample)
-- Wild Trax (Japan) (Sample)

they're no longer in the list?

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 10:26 
Y~K wrote:
what about

-- J.League Excite Stage '96 (Japan) (Sample)
-- Little Master - Nijiiro no Maseki (Japan) (Sample)
-- Pro Action Replay - High Tech Option Series (Japan) (Unlicensed)
-- Pro Yakyuu Nettou Puzzle Stadium (Japan) (Sample)
-- Super Mario Club Taikai You (Japan)
-- Super Street Fighter II (Japan) (Sample)
-- Wild Trax (Japan) (Sample)

they're no longer in the list?

Excuse me if I ask again. Is there any reason why those entries are no longer in the undumped list? Are they the same as retail version or something?

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 10:41 
High Council

I didn't include samples in the most wanted list. The term is way too vague. Are those official demos, inofficial betas, is there maybe more than one "sample" for any of these games? I'd only include official Kiosk Demos etc.

As for the Mario game - wasn't there any discussion the game doesn't exist at all?

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 16:25 
BigFred wrote:
I didn't include samples in the most wanted list. The term is way too vague. Are those official demos, inofficial betas, is there maybe more than one "sample" for any of these games? I'd only include official Kiosk Demos etc.

As for the Mario game - wasn't there any discussion the game doesn't exist at all?

Thanks I will remove them from the wanted list.

If only I had two hours to spare I would sort the scan I have and those I don't and create a WANTED webpage that I can send to all my contact shops in Japan, we would get the carts pretty easily if I put the right price.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next