It is currently 17 Dec 2017 03:18

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: 19 May 2017 20:40 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 107
psykopat wrote:
SonGoku wrote:
psykopat wrote:
- Kuma Tomo *Happy Price edition*
- Dragon Quest VII - Eden no Senshitachi *Ultimate Hits edition*
Add 2 Retail lists ? Remove 2 Retail lists ?

Well no... Do not add or remove them to the missing list, just put them in a sub-section named "need revision confirmation" for example.
Like in the USA list, with the game "Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest *Nintendo Selects*". We just need to confirm their revision first to be sure that they are undumped. Without that info, it's too early to put them in a missing list.
Dunno how to be more clear lol. Can someone help to explain xD


I do not speak long sentences in English. :(

Remove
Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest *Nintendo Selects

Add
Dragon Quest VII - Eden no Senshitachi *Ultimate Hits edition*
Kuma Tomo *Happy Price edition*

Is it correct ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 May 2017 02:10 
Offline

Joined: 22 Sep 2012 16:36
Posts: 332
Update list: Add "Unconfirmed" section.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 May 2017 11:36 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 619
I created an unconfirmed section and moved the unconfirmed games and revisions to that section.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 May 2017 19:12 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 107
relax wrote:
I created an unconfirmed section and moved the unconfirmed games and revisions to that section.

@Relax Made arrangements "Thank You" :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2017 15:25 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 09 Oct 2015 11:29
Posts: 188
There is a Japanese Super Mario 3D Land kiosk demo. Can't guarantee that it isn't a digital title, but...
http://obotukasan.cocolog-nifty.com/blo ... -0350.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2017 22:48 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 619
For the unconfirmed list:
Ace Combat 3D - Cross Rumble+ *Welcome price edition* (New rev?)
Ridge Racer 3D (Rev 1)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2017 07:49 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 107
Hiccup wrote:
There is a Japanese Super Mario 3D Land kiosk demo. Can't guarantee that it isn't a digital title, but...
http://obotukasan.cocolog-nifty.com/blo ... -0350.html
@Hiccup Thank You :)
relax wrote:
For the unconfirmed list:
Ace Combat 3D - Cross Rumble+ *Welcome price edition* (New rev?)
Ridge Racer 3D (Rev 1)
@relax Thank You :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2017 13:24 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 09 Oct 2015 11:29
Posts: 188
Another possible JPN kiosk demo:
New Super Mario Bros. 2
http://p.twipple.jp/zclLW


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2017 18:41 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 107
Hiccup wrote:
Another possible JPN kiosk demo:
New Super Mario Bros. 2
http://p.twipple.jp/zclLW
@Hiccup Thank You :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2017 12:06 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 619
More reissues for the unconfirmed list.

Cho Tousouchuu Atsumare Saikyou no Tousousya Tachi (Welcome Price!!)
https://www.play-asia.com/cho-tousouchu ... /13/70ba8d

Rockman Classics Collection (Best Price!)
https://www.play-asia.com/rockman-class ... /13/70bd0n

Youkai Watch 3 - Sushi (Level 5 the Best)
https://www.play-asia.com/youkai-watch- ... /13/70b7ih

Youkai Watch 3 - Tempura (Level 5 the Best)
https://www.play-asia.com/youkai-watch- ... /13/70b7ij


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2017 19:47 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 107
relax wrote:
More reissues for the unconfirmed list.

Cho Tousouchuu Atsumare Saikyou no Tousousya Tachi (Welcome Price!!)
https://www.play-asia.com/cho-tousouchu ... /13/70ba8d

Rockman Classics Collection (Best Price!)
https://www.play-asia.com/rockman-class ... /13/70bd0n

Youkai Watch 3 - Sushi (Level 5 the Best)
https://www.play-asia.com/youkai-watch- ... /13/70b7ih

Youkai Watch 3 - Tempura (Level 5 the Best)
https://www.play-asia.com/youkai-watch- ... /13/70b7ij
@relax Thanks :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Nov 2017 00:36 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 619
A couple more reissues for the unconfirmed list.

Rune Factory 4 (Best Collection)
https://www.play-asia.com/rune-factory-4-best-collection/13/70bep1

Monster Hunter XX (Best Price!)
https://www.play-asia.com/monster-hunter-xx-best-price/13/70bnjf

Btw, here's an auction for Rev4 of Dairantou Smash Brothers if anyone's interested.
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t541044748


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Nov 2017 21:00 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 107
relax wrote:
A couple more reissues for the unconfirmed list.

Rune Factory 4 (Best Collection)
https://www.play-asia.com/rune-factory-4-best-collection/13/70bep1

Monster Hunter XX (Best Price!)
https://www.play-asia.com/monster-hunter-xx-best-price/13/70bnjf

Btw, here's an auction for Rev4 of Dairantou Smash Brothers if anyone's interested.
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t541044748
@relax[/color] Thanks :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Nov 2017 21:01 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 107
relax wrote:
A couple more reissues for the unconfirmed list.

Rune Factory 4 (Best Collection)
https://www.play-asia.com/rune-factory-4-best-collection/13/70bep1

Monster Hunter XX (Best Price!)
https://www.play-asia.com/monster-hunter-xx-best-price/13/70bnjf

Btw, here's an auction for Rev4 of Dairantou Smash Brothers if anyone's interested.
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t541044748
@relax Thanks :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group