It is currently 17 Oct 2017 08:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Author Message
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2016 19:06 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 14 May 2010 22:14
Posts: 392
Out now:

Animal Crossing - New Leaf - Welcome amiibo cardridge


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2016 20:55 
Offline

Joined: 31 Mar 2015 03:03
Posts: 45
jimmsu wrote:
Out now:

Animal Crossing - New Leaf - Welcome amiibo cardridge

It is same as original (rev0). I bought it in the hope that the amiibo data is included and this one, but you still need to download the update from the internet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2016 13:50 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2008 10:07
Posts: 55
I've recently checked revisions from other regions. Zelda Majora's Mask got a v01 in USA, and Smash Bros many other versions in Japan. We should investigate for europe ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2016 22:12 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 613
1988reload wrote:
jimmsu wrote:
Out now:

Animal Crossing - New Leaf - Welcome amiibo cardridge

It is same as original (rev0). I bought it in the hope that the amiibo data is included and this one, but you still need to download the update from the internet.

The Welcome Amiibo edition has got a new serial EAAP, while the original Animal Crossing - New Leaf is EGDP.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2016 10:41 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2008 10:07
Posts: 55
Can we add an "unconfirmed to exist" tag before the following games please. Physical cartridges has never been seen/pictured as far as I know:
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Not For Resale)
- Mario and Luigi Dream Team (Not For Resale)
- New Style Boutique (Not For Resale)

Also, another EUR confirmed undumped:
- Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (Not For Resale)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 24 Dec 2016 18:03 
Offline

Joined: 31 Mar 2015 03:03
Posts: 45
relax wrote:
1988reload wrote:
jimmsu wrote:
Out now:

Animal Crossing - New Leaf - Welcome amiibo cardridge

It is same as original (rev0). I bought it in the hope that the amiibo data is included and this one, but you still need to download the update from the internet.

The Welcome Amiibo edition has got a new serial EAAP, while the original Animal Crossing - New Leaf is EGDP.
yes, that was what i have not looked at. thought it is the same game, so it should have same game serial and revision is updated (my mistake). and it was no help that this amiibo version had an update to download too.

psykopat wrote:
Can we add an "unconfirmed to exist" tag before the following games please. Physical cartridges has never been seen/pictured as far as I know:
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Not For Resale)
- Mario and Luigi Dream Team (Not For Resale)
- New Style Boutique (Not For Resale)

Also, another EUR confirmed undumped:
- Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (Not For Resale)
i think that is a good idea. listing games that maybe do not exist is not good for people who look for them. this demotivates people wasting their time searching for nothing. i myself collect pictures from games / revisions / whatever i found, so that there is proof that they really exist. i think something like that will help here too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2017 22:28 
Offline

Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52
Posts: 613
Undumped:
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Rev 3) (AXCP453082) Front serial LNA-CTR-AXCP-AUS
https://i.imgsafe.org/94594e69da.jpg

To be confirmed: EUR rev 2 and 6+.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017 10:27 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 96
relax wrote:
Undumped:
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Rev 3) (AXCP453082) Front serial LNA-CTR-AXCP-AUS
https://i.imgsafe.org/94594e69da.jpg

To be confirmed: EUR rev 2 and 6+.

Thank You relax,1 Retail Added it to the list. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2017 15:19 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2008 10:07
Posts: 55
Hoy! Long time without update, here's more additions for the NFR part :

Kirby Planet Robobot (kiosk demo) LNZ-CTR-AT3P-EUR
Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (kiosk demo) LNZ-CTR-AJNP-EUR
Yo-Kai Watch (kiosk demo) LNZ-CTR-AYWP-EUR


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2017 17:53 
Offline
Datter

Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57
Posts: 96
psykopat wrote:
Hoy! Long time without update, here's more additions for the NFR part :

Kirby Planet Robobot (kiosk demo) LNZ-CTR-AT3P-EUR
Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (kiosk demo) LNZ-CTR-AJNP-EUR
Yo-Kai Watch (kiosk demo) LNZ-CTR-AYWP-EUR
Thank you @psykopat,Added it to the lists. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group