3DS USA Undumped List 17-07-2018

Post information about undumped games here.

Moderator: SonGoku

SonGoku
Datter
Posts: 121
Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 15-11-2017

Post by SonGoku » 16 Nov 2017 20:16

Hiccup wrote:Undumped:
Yo-Kai Watch 2 - Bony Spirits (USA) (Demo) (Kiosk)
LNZ-CTR-BYGE-USA
"NOT FOR RESALE"
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yo-Kai-Watch- ... Swng9Zsd6t ($9.99)
Thank you @Hiccup,Added it to the list. ;)

User avatar
psykopat
Posts: 94
Joined: 14 Aug 2008 10:07

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 23-11-2017

Post by psykopat » 19 Jan 2018 17:31

Hey. I worked a bit on the USA list :

Yo-Kai Watch 2 kiosk demo has been dumped since and can be removed from the list.

Some games need to be added to a "Unconfirmed" list. I'm actively searching backserials for these ones :
> Nintendogs - Golden Retriever (rev1)
> Nintendogs - French Bulldog (rev1, rev2)
> Nintendogs - Toy Poodle (rev1, rev2)
> LEGO Legends of Chima Laval's Journey (rev1)
> Harvest Moon 3D - The Tale of Two Towns (rev1)
> PilotWings Resort (rev1)
> Zero Escape - Virtue's Last Reward (rev1)

SonGoku
Datter
Posts: 121
Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 23-11-2017

Post by SonGoku » 20 Jan 2018 22:08

psykopat wrote:Hey. I worked a bit on the USA list :

Yo-Kai Watch 2 kiosk demo has been dumped since and can be removed from the list.

Some games need to be added to a "Unconfirmed" list. I'm actively searching backserials for these ones :
> Nintendogs - Golden Retriever (rev1)
> Nintendogs - French Bulldog (rev1, rev2)
> Nintendogs - Toy Poodle (rev1, rev2)
> LEGO Legends of Chima Laval's Journey (rev1)
> Harvest Moon 3D - The Tale of Two Towns (rev1)
> PilotWings Resort (rev1)
> Zero Escape - Virtue's Last Reward (rev1)
Thank you @psykopat,Added it to the "Unconfirmed" list. :)

relax
High Council
Posts: 671
Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 21-01-2018

Post by relax » 22 Feb 2018 21:03

For the unconfirmed list:

Legend of Zelda, The - A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo Selects)
Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo Selects)
Ultimate NES Remix (Nintendo Selects)

https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-selects

KingMike
Posts: 372
Joined: 22 Sep 2012 16:36

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 21-01-2018

Post by KingMike » 23 Feb 2018 06:38

Thinking I had Ultimate NES Remix Nintendo Selects but it seems to be an original copy, maybe I bought the Nintendo Selects Wii U version of NES Remix and mixed them up. :(

Hiccup
Datter
Posts: 346
Joined: 09 Oct 2015 11:29

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 21-01-2018

Post by Hiccup » 05 Mar 2018 19:19

These two are listed as physical games in the eShop. Thanks to d0k3 for his 3DS eShop analysis.
Balloon Pop 2 - CTR-P-ABPE
The Alliance Alive - CTR-P-AL4E

User avatar
psykopat
Posts: 94
Joined: 14 Aug 2008 10:07

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 21-01-2018

Post by psykopat » 09 Mar 2018 16:15

And finally... got a proof of Pilotwings Resort v01 existence :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SonGoku
Datter
Posts: 121
Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 21-01-2018

Post by SonGoku » 11 Mar 2018 13:00

psykopat wrote:And finally... got a proof of Pilotwings Resort v01 existence :lol:
Thank you @psykopat,Added it to the list. :)

Hiccup
Datter
Posts: 346
Joined: 09 Oct 2015 11:29

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 11-03-2018

Post by Hiccup » 11 Mar 2018 13:11

@SonGoku could you add the titles I listed from the eShop to the first post, even if its "unconfirmed" (which it is)?

SonGoku
Datter
Posts: 121
Joined: 30 Sep 2013 19:57

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 11-03-2018

Post by SonGoku » 12 Mar 2018 22:00

Hiccup wrote:@SonGoku could you add the titles I listed from the eShop to the first post, even if its "unconfirmed" (which it is)?
NOT eShop

Balloon Pop 2 - CTR-P-ABPE
The Alliance Alive - CTR-P-AL4E
Thank you @Hiccup,Added it to the "unconfirmed" list.

jimmsu
Datter
Posts: 457
Joined: 14 May 2010 22:14

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 11-03-2018

Post by jimmsu » 12 Mar 2018 22:22

The Alliance Alive US Atlus CTR-AL4E-USA 730865300280 03/27/18

This game need to come out this month.

About

Balloon Pop 2 US UFO Interactive 695771130027 TBA

Looks like it is cancelled.

Hiccup
Datter
Posts: 346
Joined: 09 Oct 2015 11:29

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 11-03-2018

Post by Hiccup » 13 Mar 2018 08:46

SonGoku wrote:NOT eShop
What do you mean?
Did you look on the eShop and didn't find them?

Warning Example
Physical
3DS USA Undumped List 11-03-2018 "Retail"
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2471

Digital

3DS (DLC) USA Undumped List "eShop"
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2679 ;)

Hiccup
Datter
Posts: 346
Joined: 09 Oct 2015 11:29

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 11-03-2018

Post by Hiccup » 15 Mar 2018 09:00

I was listing physical games that were listed on the eShop. I don't know why you are linking those threads.

But nevermind, you've added these unconfirmed physical games anyway.

Myria
Posts: 26
Joined: 25 Mar 2018 02:42

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 21-03-2018

Post by Myria » 25 Mar 2018 07:49

I have the Canadian and American Nintendo Selects editions of A Link Between Worlds. The dump is a bytewise match of the revision 0 release.

relax
High Council
Posts: 671
Joined: 27 May 2008 17:52

Re: 3DS USA Undumped List 21-03-2018

Post by relax » 25 Mar 2018 08:43

Myria wrote:I have the Canadian and American Nintendo Selects editions of A Link Between Worlds. The dump is a bytewise match of the revision 0 release.
Thanks for the info. Could you post the production number on the back of the cart?

Post Reply