Nintendo DSi "TWL" Bad Dumps - 02-04-2018

Post information about undumped games here.

Moderator: SonGoku

SonGoku
Datter

Nintendo DSi "TWL" Bad Dumps - 02-04-2018

Post by SonGoku » 22 Aug 2014 08:57

Nintendo - Nintendo DSi "TWL"
(###J) (Japan)
VANJ Anone DS (Japan) (NDSi Enhanced)
V3RJ DS-Pico Series - Sanrio Puroland - Waku Waku Okaimono - Suteki na Oheya o Tsukuri Masho (Japan) (NDSi Enhanced)
VL3J Elminage II - Sousei no Megami to Unmei no Daichi - DS Remix (Japan) (NDSi Enhanced)
VI2J Fire Emblem - Shin Monshou no Nazo - Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (Japan) (Rev 1) (NDSi Enhanced)
VKGJ Korg DS-10+ Synthesizer (Japan) (NDSi Enhanced)
VKPJ Korg DS-10+ Synthesizer Limited Edition (Japan) (En,Ja) (NDSi Enhanced)
VP4J Power Pro Kun Pocket 14 (Japan) (NDSi Enhanced)

(###K) (Korea)
IREK Pocket Monsters - Black 2 (Korea) (NDSi Enhanced)
IRDK Pocket Monsters - White 2 (Korea) (NDSi Enhanced)

jimmsu

Re: Nintendo DS Bad Dumps - 2 - 20-09-2014

Post by jimmsu » 28 Sep 2014 23:35

These are still bad dumps because there is no public method of dumping DSI games

VAAV Art Academy (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (NDSi Enhanced) @SonGoku
VACV Assassin's Creed II - Discovery (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv,No,Da) (NDSi Enhanced) @SonGoku
Better take the DSI games out of the list , till they can be dumped good .

And delete this game because it not exist
VYGZ Youda Legend - The Curse Of The Amsterdam Diamond (Europe) (En,De) (NDSi Enhanced)

scyther-grovyle
Datter

Post by scyther-grovyle » 21 Oct 2014 12:02

jimmsu wrote:These are still bad dumps because there is no public method of dumping DSI games

VAAV Art Academy (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (NDSi Enhanced) @SonGoku
VACV Assassin's Creed II - Discovery (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv,No,Da) (NDSi Enhanced) @SonGoku
Better take the DSI games out of the list , till they can be dumped good .

And delete this game because it not exist
VYGZ Youda Legend - The Curse Of The Amsterdam Diamond (Europe) (En,De) (NDSi Enhanced)

There are ways to dump dsi data, I know some people who can do it and am trying to get them to make the dumper public.

_Mevi_

Post by _Mevi_ » 15 Nov 2014 20:54

scyther-grovyle wrote: There are ways to dump dsi data, I know some people who can do it and am trying to get them to make the dumper public.
Any news on this ? Time flies so we could end with lots of DSi enhanced incomplete dumps :cry:

scyther-grovyle
Datter

Post by scyther-grovyle » 15 Nov 2014 21:11

_Mevi_ wrote:
scyther-grovyle wrote: There are ways to dump dsi data, I know some people who can do it and am trying to get them to make the dumper public.
Any news on this ? Time flies so we could end with lots of DSi enhanced incomplete dumps :cry:
I am trying to reach him, but he his on the opposite side of the planet, so it's hard to get to him due to timezones. Actually spoke with him today and he said it should be possible to do it software only on the 3ds, so possibly through gateway. But I had to go because of real-life matters. Still working on it :D

jimmsu

Post by jimmsu » 25 Nov 2014 23:29

scyther-grovyle wrote:
_Mevi_ wrote:
I am trying to reach him, but he his on the opposite side of the planet, so it's hard to get to him due to timezones. Actually spoke with him today and he said it should be possible to do it software only on the 3ds, so possibly through gateway. But I had to go because of real-life matters. Still working on it :D
Hope then something will come , so we can try it out.

scyther-grovyle
Datter

Re: Nintendo DS Bad Dumps - 2 - 06-10-2014

Post by scyther-grovyle » 06 Dec 2014 19:42

I together with einstein95 got a fellow internetian /who's nickname i don't know if he wants to say, but if he wants, it will surely be in the topic about it, which is in the New Dumps and Redumps board/ to make the dsi enhanced dumper. It should be released publicly once bugs are squashed, but for now enjoy the beta tester dumps :D

SonGoku
Datter

Post by SonGoku » 06 Dec 2014 20:59

Hello

@scyther-grovyle

Dump tools

Nintendo DS NTR-####-### Wooddumper wifi r85 & Wooddumper r27 slot2 %100
Nintendo DSi TWL-####-### Dump Tools: How?

einstein95
Datter

Post by einstein95 » 07 Dec 2014 09:35

Regarding the DSi dumper, it is also compatible with normal DS games.The TWL- serial is not an indicator of it having a DSi/-enhanced header as, was recently found out, More Brain Training has a DSi header but lacks any DSi ARM binaries and has a NTR- serial.
EDIT: Nevermind, it's just a weird cart ID.