There is about half of the games dumped, and only about quarter of JAP games. Still, it's a lot done since DSiWare dumping is quite new. Now we must try to get as much from the things that will be pulled in March, as per this thread (I listed what's undumped in the second post here). Also, many games are already pulled from eshop and will need to be dumped by people who have already downloaded them. So we need to find them by chance in the wild. Spread awareness!
DSiWare dumping (DSi method)
- A DSi of any make/model/firmware revision
- dsi_srl_extract (attached)
- If you have already bought the items, skip ahead a couple steps. (most (all?) of the shops don't allow buying new points anymore)
- Connect the DSi to the internet and launch the DSi shop.
- Purchase the item like normal and download it.
- Exit out of the DSi Shop and launch the System Settings.
- Open Data Management and export the item to the SD card, repeating as necessary for all the items you're dumping.
- Take out the SD card and plug it into your computer.
- Copy over the .bin files located in the X:\private\ds\title\ folder to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the contents of dsi_srl_extract.zip into that folder.
- Run _decrypt.bat
- PROFIT (not really, or that would be piracy )SAVE HISTORY
Credits go to: Normmatt, einstein95, No-Intro team, Caitsith, many others i forgot and all the anonymous dumpers, and you for reading this