No-Intro Official Wiki Miss Lists ~ Post Additions Here

Post information about undumped games here.

Moderator: SonGoku

Hiccup
Datter

No-Intro Official Wiki Miss Lists ~ Post Additions Here

Post by Hiccup » 03 Jun 2018 19:03

No-Intro now has an official wiki!

Miss Lists are now being maintaining in a centralized location: https://wiki.no-intro.org/index.php?tit ... ames_Lists

If you know of a missing game that should be added reply here (to this thread) or add it to the wiki yourself, but use caution and make sure it is really a missing if you chose the latter option.
Last edited by Hiccup on 13 Jun 2018 21:41, edited 1 time in total.

dizzzy

Re: No-Intro Official Wiki Miss Lists ~ Post Additions Here

Post by dizzzy » 03 Jun 2018 19:09

Great post! It will be superb to see a nice clean and centralized lists for missing No-Intro roms! Knowing what's missing is half the battle IMO ;)

KingMike

Post by KingMike » 06 Jun 2018 01:58

How about some information on identifying versions (such as the DS/3DS cart ID information).

So, if my Pokemon Pearl card is APAEN5J34, then it is Rev 5? (odd that it won't be the last then, as I recall buying the game new just before Platinum was released, and you'd think that would be the last version, right?)
My attempts to dump my DS games long ago failed, I'd guess I'd have to at some point get a proper DS Slot 1 card, but I don't know when. (I had been using Slot 2 carts with a PassMe or Passport or what it was called, but that seemed to be only good for playing GBA games.)

hking0036
Datter

Post by hking0036 » 06 Jun 2018 06:20

KingMike wrote:
06 Jun 2018 01:58
How about some information on identifying versions (such as the DS/3DS cart ID information).

So, if my Pokemon Pearl card is APAEN5J34, then it is Rev 5? (odd that it won't be the last then, as I recall buying the game new just before Platinum was released, and you'd think that would be the last version, right?)
My attempts to dump my DS games long ago failed, I'd guess I'd have to at some point get a proper DS Slot 1 card, but I don't know when. (I had been using Slot 2 carts with a PassMe or Passport or what it was called, but that seemed to be only good for playing GBA games.)
3DS can dump both DS and 3DS titles if you have a flash cart to install cfw on it with and it does a very good job. 2DS goes for $40-60 and so it's real cheap to get going.

psykopat

Post by psykopat » 06 Jun 2018 09:02

KingMike wrote:
06 Jun 2018 01:58

Yup, v05. And that is also the version that was dumped on scene long ago :
http://www.advanscene.com/html/Releases ... hp?id=1058
I think nobody found another version than v05 for Perl.

As advised above, if you just want to purchase a slot1 flashcard to dump DS games, then it not worth it. Just get a 3DS/2DS, install a cfw on it, or at just just the homebrew channel, and then you can run tools like Decrypt9WIP which provides good DS/DSi/3DS cart dumps.

Hiccup
Datter

Post by Hiccup » 06 Jun 2018 11:25

You have to install CFW to use GodMode9 (not Decrypt9WIP as it is defunct and merged into GodMode9). Also, if you can run .nds files from your slot2 flashcart, you can dump DS games. You can also install CFW on DSi and dump games using that (http://dsi.cfw.guide).

Or you can buy one of those USB dongles, but I don't know if they make good dumps.
Last edited by Hiccup on 06 Jun 2018 13:50, edited 3 times in total.

psykopat

Post by psykopat » 12 Jun 2018 15:57

Just looked at the wiki content. Great job so far !
So from now, all additions have to be posted here, or by ourself directly on the wiki right ? Can we maybe lock the multiple "undumped" topics, to avoid posts here and there like i just did :sdrop:

Also is it planned to migrate all the pictures to the wiki ? People often asked me to join a pic each time I found something new. Mainly for proof, but also to keep traces in our archives.

Hiccup
Datter

Post by Hiccup » 12 Jun 2018 19:00

psykopat wrote:
12 Jun 2018 15:57
Just looked at the wiki content. Great job so far !
Thanks. :P
psykopat wrote:
So from now, all additions have to be posted here, or by ourself directly on the wiki right ? Can we maybe lock the multiple "undumped" topics, to avoid posts here and there like i just did :sdrop:
Ideally yeah, but we need to make sure people can find the wiki rather than just giving up when they see the closed threads. Though the stickied topic may do that job well enough.
psykopat wrote:
Also is it planned to migrate all the pictures to the wiki ? People often asked me to join a pic each time I found something new. Mainly for proof, but also to keep traces in our archives.
Pictures can definitely be uploaded to the wiki.

Tauwasser
Datter

Post by Tauwasser » 13 Jun 2018 17:52

Can the first post please be edited to include https? For some reason, there is no default redirect to https for http requests.

How will we deal with games that are strongly suspected to exist but no actual proof exists? Stuff like first known dump is a rev 1 or one version of a game (think Pokémon Silver) has a Rev 1, but for the other version (like Pokémon Gold) no Rev 1 was found yet?

Hiccup
Datter

Post by Hiccup » 13 Jun 2018 21:40

I'll change that now.

Those would go in "unconfirmed" sections, like in the threads and Redump's wiki.
xuom2 was working on a tool in datomatic to automatically detect when there is a revision 1 but no rev. 0, or when there is a rev. 0 and 2 but no 1 (etc)? But he ran into problems and is concentrating on more important DoM improvements. So those will have to be worked out manually (or someone else who can program could make an external script) for now.

relax
High Council

Post by relax » 15 Jun 2018 00:01

For the Switch undumped list, these games are completely undumped at the moment.

Fallen Legion - Rise to Glory USA/Europe seen: box: HAC-P-AMUSA, cart: LA-H-AMUSA-USA or -EUR
Urban Trial Playground (Europe) box: HAC-P-AHHBA, cart: LA-H-AHHBA-EUR
Urban Trial Playground (Japan) box: HAC-P-AHHBB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

relax
High Council

Post by relax » 15 Jun 2018 00:05

Proof of Urban Trial Playground, I could only attach one image to my previous post.
Urban Trial Playground cart.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hiccup
Datter

Post by Hiccup » 15 Jun 2018 11:51

Thanks, added.

psykopat

Post by psykopat » 15 Jun 2018 13:14

Today is a great day! After hours of research, here is for the very time on 3DS: revision B!
Nothing special with the boxart or cartridge: https://item.mercari.com/jp/m24650046537/

Dairantou Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Rev.B) will be added to the wiki.

psykopat

Post by psykopat » 15 Jun 2018 13:16

Also adding pics of currently undumped v2 and v4 for wiki purposes too